Wednesday, 29 October 2014
No Dying Light for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
By Sam Coles:
The upcoming free running open world zombie game Dying Light has had the plug pulled on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions due to technical limitations. The guys at Techland stated "Put simply, older consoles just couldn't run the game and stay true to the core vision of Dying Light at the same time," I know the 360 and PS3 have bigger install bases, but what people have to realise is that the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 and PS3 was released in 2006, these consoles are pushing a decade old and are out of date in terms of hardware, there is only so much you can do on old hardware.
Dying Light will be released January 2015 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- ► 2016 (94)
- ► 2015 (57)
- No Dying Light for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Battlefield Hardline Gets a Release Date.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Opening Cinematic Trailer...
- GTA Online San Andreas 10 Year Anniversary Event.
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - Migrate from ...
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gameplay Launch Tra...
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Review - A Mature M...
- Dragon Age Inquisition Hero of Thedas Trailer.
- Rockstar Verified Update: 10 New Cloud Piercing Ai...
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes Release Date on PC....
- The Evil Within - The World Within Trailer.
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition Coming Out this Octo...
- The Evil Within - Fight for Life Trailer.
- Mortal Kombat X: Quan Chi.
- Dragon Age Inquisition- Crafting and customisation...
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:Emhyr and Triss artwork
- Dragon Age Inquistion: Character Creation Trailer....
- ▼ October (17)