Monday, 15 June 2015
E3 2015: Fallout 4.
Video Source: IGN
By Sam Coles:
Bethesda have certainly kicked off E3 with a bang this year by showing off Doom first and then they gave a us an extensive look at Fallout 4. Fallout 4 seems to have a more robust character creator rather than a awkward slider menu, you can now mauled your character like a sculptor whether it be male or female.
The main character for the first time will now have a voice and will interact with other characters rather than he or she just stood staring blankly. The graphics seem to look much better compared to the reveal trailer because a lot of gamers and critics a like were saying the graphics character models especially look last gen, but it doesn't seem to be the case in this gameplay footage they showed. The environments look lush and vibrant and you don't just get the brown and grey hues that were present in the last two game, it has colour for once.
Fallout 4 will release on the 10th of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox one.
- ► 2017 (105)
- ► 2016 (93)
- Hatred Review
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition Beta Impressions.
- E3 2015: Just Cause 3
- E3 2015: Xbox One with Backwards Compatibility for...
- E3 2015: Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- E3 2015: Star Wars Battlefront
- E3 2015: Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate ...
- E3 2015: Fallout 4.
- E3 2015: DOOM Gameplay.
- Grand Theft Auto (PS1) Review - Humble beginnings
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PC Review.
- Top 5 Video Game Musical Scores.
- ▼ June (12)